Monday, December 1, 2014

Hello old friends

 I feel like it's been a while since we talked. All right I know I have been neglecting this blog as well as catching up on what's going on in everyone else's lives but I'm going to put in a stong effort to be around more. You know how it is, life just gets in the way. Plus, I think I lost my inspiration for a bit.

Things have been going well here lately.  Clyde and i are growing more in love each day. I know how cheesy that sounds but it's true. Having something almost tear us apart has brought us closer in the end. There were definite idiosyncrasies that led to the breakdown. We are learning about each other and how to deal in a whole new way. We've not always been great at communiting and seeing things from the others perspective but again, it's something we are working on.

Having taken my submission off the table made both Clyde and I realize how much a part of us ttwd had become. Everything changed. And we want it back.

We started again on a trial basis to see where it goes. So far things have been great. Clyde is stepping into his role again quite nicely and even more consistent than ever before. I on the other hand have been struggling. I'm having such a hard time getting back into that mindset. I think for me, the hardest part is that I just don't trust him completely so I'm afraid to give myself over to him again. I feel the need to protect my heart.

For his part he has been very patent with me and listened and he's even learning to take my unspoken ques. He's been very creative in finding ways around the roadblocks that I am putting up. For instance, maintenance has never really been a part of ttwd, now I receive it on a weekly basis. There are other rituals he has instated to keep me feeling and thinking like a submissive again.

Its been a tough time for both of us but we know that we both want/need ttwd. It has forged a bond and given us a sense of belonging that has always been the but now it's even stronger than ever.

So to sum up what I feel I've rambling about but not sure I'm explaining myself properly..... we are doing good and back to having some naughty fun again.

Happy spanking my friends.

15 comments:

  1. I am very pleased that your husband and you have started Maintenance spanking once more. As a housewife, and a loving one, you know that is important to keep him happy, so if you err during the week, a good spanking on your bare bottom helps that marriage happiness to say alive. And your naked rear end blushing red. As it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very lovely post bonnie, Daddy loves you dearly and I will cherish your submission for ever. I would like to see you share a post on our new implement and the story behind it...love you babe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe the new implement.... yes I'll see what I can do about that. I love you too Daddy.

      Delete
  3. You sound happier and I understand wanting to protect your heart after it's been broken. It's a natural reaction but one day and one step at a time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am much happier. We are testing the waters and figuring out what works for us at this time. Thanks sunnygirl

      xo

      Delete
  4. ❤️ hugs to you friend. I'm glad you're back ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bonnie, I'm do glad to hear you and Clyde are working through things and that this has brought you even closer and you are making your way back to where you want to be. Regaining that level of trust takes time. Keep the communication lines open and take things slowly.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Building the trust back will be a long process but we are working on it through communication. Thank you Roz.

      xo

      Delete
  6. Hi Bonnie, I fully get you on protecting your heart, and after such a breach of trust I think there is no quick way back to being open and more vulnerable. And still, both of you put such a lot of work and effort in creating this new connection and this is awesome. I am so glad that you and Clyde have come to a better place again. You make this new growing together sound like something very valuable.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Growing together is something Clyde and i are very good at. It's what has kept us together so long. I know its a long road back but I also know we will get there. Thanks Nina.

      Delete
  7. It is wonderful to hear that things are getting back on track for both of you. Day day at a time!

    (((hugs)))
    gk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things seem to just keep getting better each day. Thanks gk. Hugs to you.

      xo

      Delete
  8. So pleased you and Clyde are finding a way forward. I hope each day gets better and keep those communication channels open.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you DF. We are doing our best to get past this.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email