Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Love my lurkers

                                   

So I feel like I'm a little late jumping on this band wagon but I do have to say that I love my lurkers (and non lurkers). Today is the day to come out and say hi. Don't be shy. I don't bite, I promise. Unless you like that sort of thing.  ;-)

Here's the thing, we all started out as lurkers at one point. Afraid to comment for risk of saying something stupid or having nothing of substance to contribute to the topic but I can assure you, your comment will be appreciated. This little blogging community is the most accepting group of people I have ever come across. So please don't hesitate and let me know you were here. I have been struggling a bit as of late and could use some encouragement. 

Thanks for stopping by!

21 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie, Happy LOL Day! I am sorry that you have been struggling and do hope you have a great day, nevertheless.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bonnie
    Happy lol day to you I sorry to that you are struggling I hope it doesn't last to long and find a happier place to be in hugs amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie - I'm sorry you're struggling, I've missed you these last few weeks.

    Hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty stripes your going to have tonight kitty....happy lol...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy reading your blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bonnie - You and I started blogging about the same time - and it's been fun to grow side by side with you. I'm so sorry that you've been struggling lately - we all have our seasons, don't we? But we will always be here for you whenever you are ready to post again.
    big hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bonnie, Please accept my wish that your struggle remain small and the outcomes remain bright and red.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy LOL Bonnie ... struggles are just bumps in the road to prove how strong we really are! You will overcome!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. May the struggle end soon....
    Happy LOL day Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The struggling....just NOT easy.

    Strength to you as you work through to the lighter side!

    Happy LOL day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy LoL Day Bonnie! Always enjoy visiting here:) I'm sorry you are struggling right now and hope the struggle ends soon.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Bonnie,

    Thanks for joining in the fun on LOL 9 Days.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonnie!! So happy to see a post from you! Im sorry things arent great right now. Hang in there, theyll get better! Happy lol day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love gentle bites, well sometimes not so gentle ones, too! Enjoy LOL day. Jackie was here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy LOL Day Bonnie.

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email