Friday, October 3, 2014

A public flogging

(Pulled from my draft folder because I have a ton in there and never got around to finishing or publishing)

It was a beautiful day spent riding through the countryside on his motorcycle. On our way home we came across a biker bar that we had seen several times but never went in. Clyde pulled in to the parking lot and I was immediately intimidated. There were about 30-40 bikes lined up and several bikers loitering out front. I'm talking men and women with tattoos, bandanas and leather vests. You know, bad ass looking mother fuckers. I wasn't sure what we were about to walk into.

I looked at Clyde pleading with my eyes, "don't make me go in"

"One drink' he says and puts his arm around me as we walk in.

It was clear right away that the alcohol was flowing and people were feeling pretty good. Pretty quickly, people began talking to us and introducing them selves. We found a small table, sat down and ordered a drink. We played some pool, got hit on by a couple of drunk women and were having a really good time.

I was beginning to feel pretty tipsy when the band started. The lead singer was a very attractive woman and she was walking around with a flogger hanging from her back pocket.

Well unbeknownst to me, Clyde had told her it was my birthday. So halfway through their set, she called me up on stage where she pulled out her flogger and got me into position. She flogged me. Up on stage. While the whole crowd cheered her on. It was pretty exciting and I was a horny mess. When she finished, she gave me a quick kiss and sent me back to clyde.

The night continued with more drinking and dancing. We even got invited to go back to the drummers house after for some skinny dipping. I politely declined of course. By the time we left, we had made friends with nearly everyone there.

It was a really fun night!




Moral of this story:  most bikers may look scary but they are some of the nicest people you will ever meet.


10 comments:

  1. Just from your writing and descriptions of yourselves, I would have never pictured you in a biker bar. So glad you had a good time, made some friends and enjoyed a birthday flogging!! Great story...thanks for finally pulling out of your drafts and sharing!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Well we enjoy riding but we're definitely not the typical bikers. That's the thing, we really didn't fit in but they were totally accepting and showed us a great time.

      xo

      Delete
  2. What a cool birthday! It's totally true about most bikers though, some where I live do an annual teddy bear donation to the kids in the hospital :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they do that here too. They also do a lot of charity rides and fund raisers. All in all I think they are great people. :-)

      xo

      Delete
  3. We have a big unofficial bike gathering happen near here once a year on a promenade by the sea. Thousands of bikers on their shiny bikes. The kids loved the cuddly teddies strapped to the handlebars :)
    There was some night out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sounds like lots of fun! We haven't done a large group ride yet but I see them advertised here from time to time, I'm thinking it could be awesome.

      xo

      Delete
  4. Wow Bonnie, what an awesome birthday! Sounds like an amazing time and wow .. a birthday flogging! :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great way to kick off my birthday and definitely a memorable flogging too! ;-)

      Delete
  5. Bonnie, this must have been an awesome birthday night! The birthday flogging sounds hot and like a lot of fun. My initial reaction about going into such a bar would have been the same for sure, but it is great that you went there. Loved the moral of your story.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, it was a great night. This post doesn't even do it justice! Lol I don't regret stepping out of my comfort zone one bit and I'm sure we will return at some point. :-)

      xo

      Delete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email