Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Funishment fuck

"Have you been playing with yourself?"

"No."

"I don't believe you. Let me see."

She pulls her panties down and he inspects her pussy.

"I think your lying. For that you will be punished. Turn around".

She sees him pick up the wooden paint stirrer as she turns. He begins to spank soft and easy. It feels good, she moans. He spanks harder and harder,  more force with every strike.

"Does it still feel good?"

"No" she says as she squirms and wiggles.

"Good"

He spanks long and hard.

He strikes her thighs, making her widen her stance. He strikes her pussy several times before she falls to her knees. He grabs her by the hair and turns her face to his awaiting cock. She begins to suck eagerly.

"Ah ah ah I didn't say you could start yet!" He admonishes her with a few more strikes to her tender bottom.

She growls with frustration as he rips her shirt and bra off. He takes a step back to admire. With a wicked smile on his face he begins to paddle her tits with the wooden stick.

" Hands behind your back"

She obeys. While still on her knees with her chin held high she is the perfect height. He steps forward again and places his cock right in front of her face. She licks her lips and looks up at him awaiting permission. He nods. She sucks him deep as he continues to paddle her tits, thighs and ass from above. With one hand in her hair he guides her head and sets a brutal pace. She is lost. Her mind clouded.

He pulls away and reaches for her pussy.

"Your so wet. Get on the bed. Hands and knees."

He enters her roughly from behind. Slamming in and riding her hard. She loves it.

He withdraws and rubs his cock up and down her slit bringing her wetness up to her bum. She realizes his intention.

"No... no" she whispers.

"Ssshhh. Yes!"

He knows how much she loves this even as she fights it every time.

He enters her ass slowly but with no lube its uncomfortable. He stills as she adjusts to him. Ever so slowly, he starts to move in and out. Pounding harder with each thrust.

"I love that tight ass"

She reaches for her clit. Needing that extra stimulation. Stroking, circling. He pounds, she screams.

"I'm fixing to come!" She says breathlessly. 

She finds her release, moaning loudly.
He follows and collapses on top of her.

As they lay there catching their breath....

"I did play with myself but I didn't come."

"I knew it. I can always tell."
Since so many of you have expressed curiosity in the paint stirrer, I thought I should write a little about it.
It is a very effective implement. A little thuddy, a lot stingy when swung(?) with force. It is an absolute delight when handled lightly and spread around the bottom. Like say for a warm-up.
I wouldn't say its a very durable implement as we have used it only three times and its now broken. But for the price, its definitely worth it! 


8 comments:

  1. It certainly stirred you up :-) Hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Bonnie! Hot!! LOL DF

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so very HOT! I have to admit that since my punishment is to get none...I am just a tad jealous;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy smokes! Can I please have that punishment fuck? Also, maybe if you coated the stir stuck with a polyurethane it would make it hold up a tad longer? Or, just stock up on them since so inexpensive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uggg we had one growing up. It sure did have several layers of duct tape wrapped around it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. Sounds very familiar haha. I had one last night myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Bonnie! I'm always happy for you when you get a good spanking and fuck, like you need!!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email