Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Progress update

For those of you who have been reading here for a while might know I have been working to bring out Clyde's inner Dom. Well I am happy to share that we have made great progress.

We have been doing TTWD for about a year and leaning more towards D/s as of late. I love to be dominated by him. I love rough sex and I love to be spanked. While we are not what I would call 24/7 D/s we are in a really good place right now.

He is finding his inner Dom quite nicely and I couldn't be more pleased. We had some playtime last night and Clyde really stepped his game up. Whew..... What a night it was.  ;-)

The great thing about him is while I'm asking him to do some very rude things to me, he has a great balance of giving me the roughness that I want and the gentle love that I need. He truly is my best friend, my husband and my Dom. I'm very lucky to have a man that knows me so completely and loves me for who I am.





On another progress note, my MIL is still in ICU with internal bleeding. She has received a total of 12 units of blood at this point. They have been discussing doing surgery to correct the condition but she is too weak and it is too risky right now. She does seem to be doing a little better each day but is still in critical condition.

I would like to say thank you to everyone who sent us positive thought and prayers. It means a lot to us. Please keep them coming.

Our family is extremely grateful to the individuals who have donated  blood and helped to save her life. I would like to encourage everyone who is able to donate, to please do so. You couldn't imagine all the lives you could touch with one simple gesture.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie, I'm so happy to hear you and Clyde are in such a good place. Congratulations on your first year!

    Thank you for updating us on your MIL, continuing to send positive thoughts and prayers to you all.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its been an interesting year to say the least. Its amazing to me how TTWD has made our relationship feel like new to me.

      Thanks so much Roz!

      xo

      Delete
  2. Hi Bonnie, I hope ur MIL gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pj. I will be sure to keep y'all updated on her condition.

      xo

      Delete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email