Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Prayers needed

My mother in law is a very remarkable woman. She is the toughest person I know, with the biggest heart. She loves her family more than anything in the world and would do anything in her power to help those in need. She's a giver of love who asks for nothing in return. She accepted me as part of the family from day one and for that I will always be grateful. I have learned a lot from her over the years. 

Clyde's mother is not in good health anymore. She has had it very rough over the last few years. She's been in and out of the hospital for various reasons. She has scoliosis, emphazema, pneumonia and now a blood infection, among many other health issues. She has been in the hospital for a couple weeks and today, she took a turn for the worse with the infection. She is in ICU and in a lot of pain. 

I ask that if you are a praying person, please include her and our entire family in your prayers. We need all the help we can get in dealing with this illness that effects us all. 

12 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh Bonnie, I'm so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and sending positive energy and prayers to you, your MIL and family.

    ((Hugs))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry Bonnie :( of course I will hold you all in my thoughts and prayers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely. Prayers coming your way (and hers).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you and your family lots of positive thoughts and energy.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll keep you all in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers and good thoughts are being sent your way. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping right now to say a prayer for her, and all who love her. God bless you all, -Belle L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry Bonnie (I had a mother in law like that too). Will be praying for you all ~ keep us posted.
    hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
  10. many prayers to all those affected from this...((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all so much for the prayers and positive thoughts. We really appreciate it more than you know.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adding my prayers, too, Bonnie. I hope your mil recovers soon. Your description of her sounds a lot like my own mother. Wonderful women shouldn't have to suffer after giving so much of themselves to everyone else. Hugs to you and your family.

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email