Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Lol day... the aftermath

Just a little follow up post from LOL day. I want to say thank you to everyone who took the time to comment. It was so much fun and I truly appreciate it. For everyone who read you know that I promised 5 swats per comment. That may have been a little ambitious on my part. What the hell was I thinking? I didn't expect that many comments.

Clyde took it upon himself to count each comment, including mine. So my apologies if I didn't reply to your comment, I really didn't want to add more to my count! Anyway I ended up with 35 comments. That's 175 swats! Omg!!! A special thanks to Rogue for adding 15 to the count all by herself. ;-)

I was a little worried that this might be one of the most severe spankings to date because Clyde was taking it rather seriously. It turned out to be a great night. It went a little something like this:

While sitting on the couch watching a movie with the kids,I received a text on my phone saying "Come to your Master". I know right. He's never called himself that before. I was instantly wet and knew I was in for a treat. :-)

So I walked into the room and was told to change into my schoolgirl outfit. When came back, he had the lights turned down, implements laid out (with my nipple clamps!!!!) music on and the mood was totally set. I was ready for whatever he had in store for me.

He slid the spagetti staps down my arms exposing my breasts. He toyed with my nipples before applying the clamps. Mmmmm. I love that feeling.

I was told to crawl around as he began to spank. He used every implement we own as he perfectly executed all the necessary swats. I'd say he took it pretty easy on me considering the number of spanks I was getting. It could have been brutal but he switched between light and hard with each implement. It was heavenly.

The night ended with him coming all over my chest and using my hand to rub it into my skin.

It was a great night. So again Thank you to everyone who had a hand in this.


10 comments:

  1. What a great night for you! Sounds like you may have found a new LOL day tradition. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a night I definitely wouldn't mind repeating. ;-)

      xo

      Delete
  2. Wow Bonnie, sounds like a great night! A great extra benefit from LOL Day LoL. 175 swats! Glad he was fairly easy on you.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too Roz. I was a little nervous to think about how it could have turned out. Lucky for me he's not sadistic. Whew! Lol

      xo

      Delete
  3. My first thought was omg, what have I done?!?

    Then I continued reading. :) Happy to hear it was a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Rogue. I'm a total spanko..... no worries. It worked out great. :-)

      xo

      Delete
  4. Sounds like an excellent evening. I wonder what the spanking rate for comments will be for the next LOL ? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol No pressure huh? I may not get off so easy next time.

      xo

      Delete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email