Saturday, November 2, 2013

Life gets in the way

Holy mother of hell!!! These days are just flying by. Another week gone and I haven't had much time for blogging, spanking, sex or any of the fun stuff. I have missed writing and catching up with y'all. So, I thought I would write a little update post to let y'all know what I've been up to and  that I'm still here.

• Our landlord decided to sell the house we were renting and only gave us a 30 day notice. It has been a headache trying to find the right house and then get everything packed, moved and settled in 30 days. But we're almost done now. It actually worked out for the best. We found a bigger house that we love just across town.

• My youngest daughter has joined the FFA (Future Farmers of America) again this year. Yes, I realize how country that makes me sound and you'd be right. Its kind of a big deal around here. We have bought her goat to show and it is very time consuming. For the next six months, we will have to go to the farm twice a day to care for and exercise "Bocefus". Its a lot of work but she loves it and it gives her a chance to earn college scholarships.

• While shopping at the home improvement store, I bought a new spanking implement that has become a favorite. It is probably the cheapest implement that we have and one of the most effective. What is it you ask? Of course you want to know, you nosey little buggers. Its a wooden paint stirrer and I highly reccomend it....... Saucy blog post coming soon!

• Clyde is Participating in No Shave November. On Oct. 31 he shaved off his goatee that he has had since a teenager. That first day, I couldn't stop kissing him. I feel like I'm getting some strange. He will try to go the whole month without shaving again. I was told I have to participate too..... Ha!! Fat chance of that happening. I can't even remember what it feels like to have pussy hair, its been so long.

Well that's just a little bit of what's been going on in my life while I have been away from blogland. Hopefully I can return to posting regularly again now that this move is over. Did I mention that I miss my spanky friends?  ;-)


12 comments:

  1. What a pain worth the house, yet sounds like it worked out better than expected. A paint stirrer, eh? i may need to stop by Lowe's and grab a few. Can't wait to read that post. Puctire of the goat, please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah the paint stirrer....Definitely get some and let me know what you think.

      Since you asked so nicely, I will email you some pics. :-)

      xo

      Delete
  2. Hey Bonnie - so glad to hear from you! I'm glad you took a moment to let us know how you are doing.

    My hubby had participated in FFA way back in high school and he loved it, so I'm really glad for your daughter too. -I know how hard it can be on you the mom, but it's really a great experience, so good for you for supporting her!

    And I didn't know that 'No Shave November' was so popular! One of my sons is participating too - I thought it was just a local thing. But I agree with you - there's no way that I myself would want to participate in that.

    :) Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really neat that you hubby was in the FFA. Not many people even know what it is. Oh my gosh, its so much work and many sacrifices are made by the whole family. Its nice for it to be acknowledged. Thanks so much for your supportive words.

      Apparently no shave November is even bigger than you or I thought. I certainly had no idea that extends outside the US .

      xo

      Delete
  3. Hi Bonnie, great to hear from you. Sounds like a very busy time! The move must have been so stressful! Happy it worked out well for you. Paint stirrer eh? I've heard stories about those LoL. Looking forward to reading about it :)

    I agree too. No way I would participate in 'No Shave November" or "Movember" or "Blue November" as we call it here.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Roz, that move sucked big balls. Lol I'm just so glad its over! We got really lucky finding the house that we did. Its a beautiful home on a couple acres and I absolutely love it!

      Blue November huh? Never heard that one. I'm really glad he wasn't serious about me participating. I just can't!

      xo

      Delete
  4. A paint stirrer! looking forward to hearing more about it.:-) glad the move is working out!
    Hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, who woulda thought? Well I guess many spankos would. ;-)

      Thanks for your email DF. It was very nice to hear from you.

      xo

      Delete
  5. Glad that the move is working out for the best. :-) Look forward to hearing about the paint stirrer :-) Never tried one, but have thought of it (as any spanko who travels in any store and sees something and wonders if it would work well as an implement) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terps, the paint stirrer is definitely recommended. It stings when swung heavily but it is a delight when tapped lightly around the bottom. I wouldn't say its a very sturdy implement as we've used it only three times and today it broke in half. But the good thing is its cheap and totally worth it! lol

      xo

      Delete
  6. I'm glad the house debacle ended up working our for the best! Your spanky friends miss you too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email