Saturday, October 5, 2013

The business end of the crop

Clyde read my last post  http://bonniegetsspanked.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-woman-in-need.html?m=1 and was not happy with what I had written. This lead to a small fight when he stormed off and I threatened to do away with ttwd. (Now you know I did not mean it. I was angry and hurt about not being understood). After a couple hours of cooling off and a few texted apologies, he came home ready to take care of business.

He took out the crop, bent me over the bed and bared my bottom. He gave me exactly what I needed. I was spanked good and hard. He started with his hand rubbing and fondling. Then brought that hand down lightly on my bottom several times increasing the intensity with every strike. It was lovely and just as I settled into the rhythm, he picked up the crop.....

When he spanks with the crop he doesn't just use the flexible tip. He likes to change it up and strike with the long hard handle that lovely tip is attached to. It hurts so much more used this way. I wasn't complaining though. I needed it. I wanted it. I welcomed it. The spanking seemed to last quite a while as he switched from hand to crop and back again.

Once my ass was striped and red hot he flipped me over and serviced me orally. He really is very talented at this and he pushed me to two orgasms.

That was just the beginning of our evening of play.

After that first session, we went to the track and ran two miles together, came home had some dinner and showered.

As we laid in bed naked and caressing I moved between his legs and worshiped his cock. (trying some new techniques I had  read about. Thank you CWS) He loved it and so did I. I kept him on edge as I didn't want it to end.

"Get up here and ride me."

"Can I suck just a little longer?"

With a smile he agreed.

I couldn't get enough as I took him to the back of my throat over and over. I'm not sure how long the cock worship lasted but two hours later I was thoroughly well fucked in every orifice of my body.

A mess of a woman lay across the bed surrounded by lube and a variety of toys....He still wasn't done with me as I was told to turn over with my just fucked ass in the air and spanked with the crop again. He nudged my legs apart and delivered a pussy spanking with that magical leather tip I love so much.

He always gives me what I need, I just have to learn to be patient for it.



12 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie,

    I'm sorry about the fight, but so glad you guys connected and that you got what you needed. Very hot account btw :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to fight with him but it ended well so I'm not complaining. ;-)

      xo

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear it started with an argument, happy for you that it ended with what you needed :)
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the argument sucked, but it was necessary and it ended well. ;-)

      xo

      Delete
  3. So glad you had a wonderful time!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! What a night. I bet you slept blissfully and woke up wonderfully sore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderfully sore with wonderful little bruises!

      xo

      Delete
  5. Wooo! All's well that ends well, I'd say! Sounds like a good time to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Sounds like you had an awesome night! So glad that you guys got to have hot make-up sex with plenty of spanking.

    :) Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both had a lot of fun making-up and reconnecting...... And the spanking was great too!

      xo

      Delete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email