Friday, October 11, 2013

She's proud of me

Celebrating their successes and helping them through their hardships is something I cherish. They make me proud everyday.

 I tell them so.

They are my world.

Its like having my heart outside my body and hoping it is treated kind.  There is nothing in this world that compares to the love I feel for these three beautiful girls. 

There's nothing I wouldn't do for them and they know it.

We are very expressive with our love in this family. There is no doubt how we feel about each other. There is nothing we don't share.

I suppose all you other moms out there can relate.

Imagine my surprise when she tells me she's proud of me....

She says she can see how happy I am. She sees that I make a daily effort to become a better person. She tells me I'm a good wife and mother and she wants to be just like me.

That's the best compliment I could ever receive.

I want her to take the path beside me and do greater things than I could have ever done.

Upon reflection I realize that I'm in the greatest chapter of my life but the rest is still unwritten. There's always room for improvement.





12 comments:

  1. Oh...Bonnie! That is a sweet and had to be a beautiful moment for you. Yes children are like watching our heart and soul (a piece if ourselves) walking around outside of our body:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its sometimes hard watching them grow up and become more independent, knowing you cannot protect them as much as you'd like. But being a mom is so very rewarding.

      xo

      Delete
  2. Bonnie, this is so beautiful post and such a wonderful, loving moment between you. Thank you for sharing this with us. It made me smile :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so grateful that I have a place to share moments like this. Thanks Roz!

      xo

      Delete
  3. Bonnie, isn't it absolutely wonderful when out children confirm that we are doing a good job? This is a beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being a mother is the hardest thing I will ever do, so it is nice to know I'm doing something right! Thanks HS!

      xo

      Delete
  4. Such a sweet heart warming post. Brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a heart warming moment for sure.

      xo

      Delete
  5. You are raising her right if she takes notice of things like that.
    What a lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a very special girl.

      Thanks Sarah. :-)

      xo

      Delete
  6. This is very sweet...and made me smile deep in my heart :-) Hugs from one mom to another...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terps. Hugs back to ya sweetie!

      xo

      Delete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email