Monday, October 7, 2013

Inhibitions

Its funny, I've been with this man my whole life. Literally, since I was 12. He's seen me at my worst. Watched me give birth twice ( not to mention countless other less than lady like moments) and yet there was still this wall I put up all those years.

That wall was my inhibitions.

There was a  time after having kids that I became uncomfortable with my body. I felt unattractive. I rarely wanted sex.  When it did happen, I always preferred the lights off and under covers.  Yes, Clyde hated it and this went on for years.

For me the beauty of ttwd has been letting that wall crumble. I no longer feel ashamed that my body isn't perfect. I'm no longer ashamed to show pure lust on my face. I'm no longer  ashamed to fully enjoy my husband sexually.

It has been very freeing to finally know that he thinks I'm sexy at any age, weight, or size.

He loves me for me.

10 comments:

  1. bonnie, this is so sweet. i really do think ttwd almost forces us to face our inhibitions. Hindsight, it forces our Doms/HoH to give that reassurance to help us that I don't often see in vanilla relationships.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right. I hadn't thought of it like that. Since introducing ttwd into our relationship, we have grown so much. Thanks HS!

      xo

      Delete
  2. I am so happy that you have found confidence in who you are. I am sure that it makes Clyde want you all the more:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a great feeling and we are not felling the benefits. :-)

      xo

      Delete
  3. Bonnie, this is so lovely. How wonderful that you have been able to let your inhibitions go and feel free to love and be loved :) I agree ttwd forces us to face our inhibitions.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. I've never felt so comfortable in my own skin. Ttwd really does force us to face a lot of things but the perks are undeniable.

      xo

      Delete
  4. that's just beautiful...and every stretch mark that you may have is just a mark of how powerful of a woman you are...and your husband helped put them there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stretch marks? Yes, I refer to them as my tiger stripes. Lol

      I love that Ashley, Thank you!

      xo

      Delete
  5. Just found your blog, my hubby (foothills1981) follows you.

    I agree! It's wonderful that my HoH loves me for who I am no matter what!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tori, welcome.

    It truly is a wonderful feeling to be loved in that way. Not everyone has that. I think we are among the lucky ones! :-)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email