Thursday, September 19, 2013

Swimming with the fish

I wanted to share a funny moment between Clyde and I. Hopefully you will enjoy it.

We are in the middle of the lake on our kayak. I made some smart ass remark that I cannot remember now but the following conversation went something like this:

"You better watch it or you'll be swimming with the fish."
 He leans to the side, tipping the kayak.

I squeal, grab the sides and lean the other way to counteract.
"You wouldn't. If I swim with the fish, you swim with the fish because if you're a bird, I'm a bird right?"

"No, if you're a duck, I'm a duck commander."

I almost fell over I was laughing  so hard.

Any Duck Dynasty fans out there?




OK. Maybe you had to be there. Lol

10 comments:

  1. LoL, I love these little moments. Actually, Duck Dynasty has just started on free to air TV in NZ.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So that's where you are. Now I'm imagining your comment in that wonderful accent. Lol. ;)

      Hope you have a good one too!

      xo

      Delete
  2. I have a friend who loves Duck Dynasty - must track down an episode!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should. Its pretty funny. If you like rednecks that is. Lol

      xo

      Delete
  3. We love duck dynasty! Cute story:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do too. My daughters got us hooked.

      xo

      Delete
  4. LOL… I was actually told a couple days ago that I made less sense than uncle Si. Much, much discussion later he realized that he is the one that listens as well as uncle Si and I made perfect sense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats too funny. Uncle Si is my favorite. He's a trip.

      xo

      Delete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email