Monday, September 2, 2013

Something new

He did it.

Twice in two days.

He's done it once before but its been some time.

He's slowly been working up to it.

I can tell it's something he's into.

It hurts like hell but he does a good job of warming me up first.

By the time he starts, I'm a writhing, moaning mess and my body is on fire wanting more, more.

It feels amazing. Unbelievable.

I go somewhere else in my head.

I hear sounds and recognize my voice but I don't feel like they are coming from me.

I'm clawing at him, moaning and shaking.

I can take no more.

Everything stops but the room is spinning.

I'm laying in a puddle, completely spent.



I love when he introduces something new!





15 comments:

  1. Bonnie,
    What is it? We all want to know!!!!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not nice! I want to know what He used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!! Care to fill in the blanks? What was it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Bonnie, lucky you! But ... stop teasing us! enquiring minds want to know LoL

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well....i wasn't sure if I was going to let y'all in on my little secret because well, I'm kind of embarrassed.

    But if inquiring minds want to know.... I was fisted..... And it was amazing!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like trying something new worked very well for you two. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Bonnie :)

    You make everything sound so nice and yummy, and erotic :) I was going to ask what it was you guys did, but then read your reply :)

    Glad you both had so much fun x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow. Sounds like you had the best time ever. I'm so glad that the others got you to fill in the blanks, lol! And I'm so happy for you!

    :) Cali

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! That's smashing! I really enjoy that. We aren't quite there yet but we are pretty close. Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post was the perfect pick me up and wake me up sort of read this morning. Thank you for sharing and I guess now I will have to add this to the list of things to try someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. I def recommend trying it at least once. Lol

      xo

      Delete
  11. Wow. Sounds so great! I have not commented on any of your posts yet, but I loved this one more, and THEN I read the comments hoping you'd say what it was he used. How you wrote this, was perfect. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well thanks Jacy. I'm so glad you stopped by.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email