Sunday, September 15, 2013

Precious Moments

I just wanted to share a few of my favorite moments from the last week.

 Shower dancing. I set my music player on shuffle and let the music take me away. I play everything from Journey to Lady GaGa to Garth Brooks. The water is hot as I dance and sing along. (My kids think I'm crazy because I sing terribly very loudly and I don't care. Lol) Its a moment of joy for me.

 Driving in the car with the windows down and the radio up. My daughters in the back seat singing loudly to Miranda Lamberts " Mamas broken heart. Its one of those perfect moments.

 When I get into bed at the end of the day and snuggle up with Clyde. I get in on my side and slide over. I lay my head on his chest, he kisses the top of my head and strokes my hair. We lay like that for a while. Sometimes it leads to more, sometimes not but.....this moment..... Ah I love it!

 When Clyde gets his morning feel. He leaves for work before the sun is up while I'm still sound asleep. He comes to me and puts his hand under the blanket. He rubs my body until I stir. He kisses me and tells me he loves me. 

On the lake, in the kyak, just Bonnie and Clyde. The water is calm. There's no one around. We find a small island and pull up to explore. We sit on the rocks looking out at the water in our own little bubble.

The kiss of leather. Standing by the bed, he says " assume the position". I bend over the bed and push my ass high in the air. Off comes his belt and he delivers 45 leather licks of fire. I bask in the afterglow.

A stray hungry kitty wandered up to my house
 I went inside to get her some food and water and told my girls about her. Soon all 5 of us were sitting in a tight circle around the kitty. While we played with her we began telling stories about our day. We talked and laughed until it was time to get ready for bed.

 These are just a few of the moments that bring happiness to my life.

What moments bring happiness to your life?

16 comments:

  1. Bonnie, that is beautiful post. Those moments with my children where we just laugh and bond are my favorite moments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree. Those moments with the kiddos are the BEST!

      xo

      Delete
  2. I love to embarrass my kids by singing and dancing to loud music. They just roll their eyes and beg me to stop...lol.

    There are so many moments that I probably take for granted. Thank you for the reminder to stop and take note of those things. Therei s so much to be thankful for in life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh embarrassing the kids, It can be so much fun! Lol

      xo

      Delete
  3. the smell of rain, Z's hands around my wrist, warm bubble baths while watching Army Wives on the i pad, a cup of Tension Tamer tea brought to me by my hunky husband, a baby's head laying on my shoulder.....oh,,,,and the THUD from something heavy and made out of wood :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 45 leather licks of fire... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww. I love this post. Life is made up of all of these beautiful little moments. This is a great reminder to pay attention and enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I have to remind myself to just slowdown and enjoy. Its the little things that mean the most. Thanks Rose!

      xo

      Delete
  6. This is sweet, those precious moments are the best of life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet post Bonnie, this made me smile. Little moments like this are so precious. Cooking together and snuggling together listening to the rain.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love the rain too. So romantic! Thanks Roz!

      xo

      Delete
  8. very sweet....let's see, dancing with my kids in the living room, snuggling with my hubby at night, sandwich hugs with the whole family, quiet moments with a cup of tea and a book cuddled under a blanket...I am sure there are many more... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of these sound wonderful! I love sandwich hugs with the whole family :)

      xo

      Delete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email