Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Laundry fetish

What is it about laundry?

There are 5 of us in my family so the laundry never ends. I do 2 loads a day and still I hear "I have nothing to wear" on a regular basis. While laundry is not my favorite chore it does have some benefits.....

When I pull a load out of the dryer (sometimes after turning it on several times to remove wrinkles) I carry the basket to our room and dump it on my king sized bed to fold. I usually have music or the TV on to keep my mind occupied while I work.

It almost never fails.... Within a few minutes the bedroom door is closed and locked and Clyde has his way with me. On top of the laundry strewn across the bed.

I think he has a laundry fetish.
Is that a thing?
Anyone else?


12 comments:

  1. Lol there's a laundry fetish in this house too.

    Only it's two kids and a dog that jump in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yes that happens here at times too, though I prefer Clyde's laundry fetish.

      xo

      Delete
  2. So secretly, you quite like doing the laundry, yes? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL Bonnie, no wonder everyone keeps complaining they never have anything to wear LoL Seems it doesn't quite get finished :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Luckily Clyde is not always home when I do the laundry or it would never get finished.

      xo

      Delete
  4. Anything can be a thing if you make it a thing...


    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. well that would certainly make laundry much more exciting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does. You won't hear me complaining.

      xo

      Delete
  6. I think I am going to start doing laundry this way... I'll get back to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! Hope it works out for you. .... Please do ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha! Hope it works out for you. .... Please do ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email