Tuesday, September 10, 2013

All tied up Part 1

I lie in bed reading as Clyde comes in the room with a glint in his eye and a smirk on his face. He wants to play. He goes into the closet and I hear him digging around in our toybox. He comes back with and lays the toys on the bed.  My eyes widen at the sight.

"Strip"

I jump up eagerly and remove my clothes and in no time, I'm lying on my back while he ties my hands and feet very effectively. Im now spread eagle and cannot move. My world is plunged into darkness as he lifts my head and places the blindfold over my eyes.

I begin to shiver with anticipation as he put the nipple clamps on. My mind is consumed with the pain. I feel the flogger being dragged across my body, head to toe and back again. It tickles and I writhe trying to process the dueling sensations.

Smack, smack over and over the flogger lands directly on my pussy. I feel myself getting wetter and wetter with each strike. I moan and yelp and wriggle but he doesn't stop. He tugs the chain on the clamps and my nipples are on fire. He leans down and kisses me very tenderly. His lips are soft, yet demanding.

Too soon, he's gone.....

The flogger lands on my left tit, right, left, right, he gets a rhythm going.  Just as I settle into it he changes and moves to my stomach, thighs, pussy. Hes everywhere. My mind is struggling to keep up. With no sight every sensation is heightened and I don't know where he will strike next.

I'm so wet and turned on, moaning and grunting with each hit.

The bed dips and he kneels between my legs. I feel the softness of his tongue on my clit and I jerk in surprise. He withdraws and blows on my wetness. He repeats this over and over. Teasing. Driving. Building.

He removes the clamps and places them on each pussy lip effectively holding holding her open for his enjoyment. Teasing me with his tongue, he inserts one finger, then two. He finds my gspot and stokes sending waves of pleasure through my body. Its enough to send me over the cliff and I come loudly.

Suddenly he's on top of me. His cock nudges my opening and he slams into me and starts pounding away frantically, taking his pleasure from my body. I am awash of feelings and another orgasm build inside me.

Too soon, he's gone again.....






To be continued in part two.





12 comments:

  1. OH my! you've got me in knots waiting for part two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with DelFonte! Hope you plan to post that part 2 soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Bonnie *furiously fanning myself*. Waiting for part 2!!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get ready for a cold shower because part 2 is even steamier. Lol

      xo

      Delete
  4. I really have to stop reading your blog in the morning when drinking my coffee and the kids are having breakfast, I nearly dragged poor H back to bed haha

    Very very hot, part two please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You so should have pulled him back to bed for a few moments. There's no better way to start the day in my book!

      xo

      Delete
  5. Bonnie...the green monster is making an appearance. That was...wow.... looking forward to part two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The feeling is mutual HS. You have plenty of steamy stories yourself. Lol

      xo

      Delete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email