Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Toy shopping

On our long trip home, I was driving, he was sleeping. As the miles passed I kept seeing signs for an upcoming store. So when the exit came up I just pulled right off the highway and found the store.

Clyde was a little surprised when I pulled off the highway to go to a sex shop. He just shook his head at me and gave me a look that says "What am I going to do with you?" Lol

It was a popular adult store round these parts. Clean, classy, nice.

In the past we have shopped online for toys and only been to the stores a couple of times because theres not one close to us.

Anyway it was fun. We talked about all the different toys, paddles, bongade, etc. It was a good way for us to talk about the things we are into.

So we had fun with it. We tried out a couple implements with just a quick swat. We were laughing and playing and probably touching everything and I got worried we were going to get kicked out because the sales lady was watching. In the end we settled on a good quality crop, nipple clamps and a naughty school girl outfit!

When we got back in the truck Clyde grabbed my hand and placed it on his hard cock. I smiled. He was so turned on, he couldn't wait to get home. He tried to issue another challenge but because I was driving he had to wait.

And wait a while.

It was still an hour till we got to hometown and we had to pick up the kids and dinner.

Once everything finally settled down for the night he had me put on the outfit for some playtime.

To be continued....

15 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh!!! A cliff hanger!!! Sounds like a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hang on Sarah, its about to get good.

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. We're planning on getting some more toys. Love to know what you went for. I'm sitting in the stalls waiting for the lights to come up for the next part :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love new toys! The nipple clamps were (for me) the best purchase. I have always been curious about them and wish I wouldn't have waited so long. Lol

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Ooh, sounds like you guys are having so much fun :) Can't wait for part 2!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been having a lot of fun! Part 2 is coming soon ;)

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Ooooooh sounds fun, can't wait to read the second part.

    We sooooooo need new toys, a favourite of mine broke in the weekend and I've been promised a new one ;)

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nearly every implement we've had has broken on my bottom. That's why we spent a little more on a really well made crop. I love it!

      So what was your favorite that broke? Yeah, I'm nosey like that!

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. Haha well lets just say its purple and has a nice buzzing feeling to it lol

      We had a flogger disintegrate on my ass, the bits literally flew off bit by bit haha I wish the damn bath brush would break though, but not a chance :(

      Enough enfo ???? Lol

      Delete
    3. Omg, I would be pretty upset if my purple friend broke. Let's hope you get a new one soon!

      I was thinking of buying a bath brush. Maybe I shouldn't?!

      Thanks for playing along.

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Sounds like so much fun! Lol, I can imagine that being Colin and I in the adult store. Don't you just love that playfulness?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the playfulness is the best part of ttwd (well maybe not the best part. Lol) In the past I think I took sex too seriously. Now its all fun and games, even when someone (me) gets hurt!

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Oh, FUN!! Those outings are always good for some excitement. Do tell what happens next ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun and exciting? Yes and yes!

      xoxo

      Delete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email