Friday, August 9, 2013

The naughty school girl

Clyde comes in the room and sees me standing there. Its a one piece dress with white spagetti strap shirt and pink plaid pleated skirt cut high in the back, leaving my bottom exposed, and matching thong panty and neck tie.

The naughty school girl in need of punishment.
He steps close to me and runs his hands over my body. He holds his hand out to me, I take it and he spins me around slowly. Admiring and rubbing as I go. He picks up his phone and snaps a few pics while I pose in various positions.

Stepping back, he pulls my top down exposing my breasts and puts on the nipple clamps.

I gasp as the pain sets in and he smiles at me.

I have never used nipple clamps before and the sensation was incredible. At first they weren't bad and I thought "that's it?" but the longer the clamps stayed on the more intense the pain got. They might just be my new best friends.

 I am on fire and so wet already and he's barely touched me.

He gently tugs on them and watches my reaction. Leading me over to the bed he puts his hand between my shoulder blades and pushes me down so I'm laying over the side with my upper torso on the bed. This is his preferred spanking position. Using the new crop, he spanks me until my bottom is red and I'm a squirming, wimpering mess.

Taking me by surprise, he grabs a hand full of my hair and brings me to my knees in front of him. His hard cock is already exposed and glistening with a drop of pre-cum. I don't hesitate as I put my mouth on it.  

Once I've finished him off he releases my hair and smiles at me. Clyde picks me up, gives me a tight hug and whispers "Good Girl." Then walks away into the bathroom to take a shower.

Leaving me needy, wanting and wet.

I'll have to wait to get mine. This was for him.

15 comments:

  1. Don't you just love moments like that :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god yes! Even when its just for him. ;)

      Delete
  2. Needy, wanting and wet,.... Sounds like a poetic motto :-)
    I hope you did get yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I did get mine but that ones just for me. Lol A girls gotta have some secrets right!

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Oh my oh my :)

    Hot and steamy and all flustered, and that early in the morning :) glad you enjoyed your " time" too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when he takes control like that! When it was my turn, it was even better. Lol

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Oh boy, well, you've certainly warmed up my winter day Bonnie! Sounds delicious, and hot! I hope you did get yours later :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh there's nothing like a little sexual heat to warm up a cold night! Glad I could help Roz!

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Mmmmm, love the "good girl". It makes me weak in the knees. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! What is it that makes those two words so powerful when said at the right time? Lol

      Delete
  6. That's awesome Bonnie! Congrats again! And now that I've read your other posts I know what the toys were :) I'm sure you loved being used for his pleasure and left wanting!!

    Btw, you loved the nipple clamps right off the bat???

    J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do enjoy being used for his pleasure as long as there is some balance. A girls got needs. ;)

      I really did!

      Delete
  7. Oh .. wow. Hot! Lol, sounds like such a nice time, and I hope you got yours soon after. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He always takes care of me. Sometimes I just have to be patient.

      Delete
  8. Bonnie, you stated that you were spanked pretending to be a naughty school-girl look. Have you ever had a very enchanted evening when you went to an important event, and you had a formal evening gown on, and he had a tux. And upon coming home, he wanted to spank you, and raised this beautiful gown up, took down your panties, and with you just wearing garter-belt and stockings, which accented your bare bottom, walloped blushing red.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email