Friday, August 30, 2013

Lunchtime rendezvous

My kids are back at school and we're slowly getting back in to the routine. You know that daily grind of making sure everyone else's needs are taken care of. I actually love these days. I feel needed and like I have a purpose.

Of course with the kids being gone there's extra time for us to play. :) Clyde comes home for lunch most days. I try to have chores done and something ready for him to eat when he comes home. After we have eaten together we move to the couch to snuggle and watch a some TV. Each day this week has gone a little different.

Monday: After eating he picks up the dishes and grabs a spatula from the kitchen. With no words spoken he takes me by my hair and leads me to the bedroom. He motions to me to "drop em". I'm only to happy to do as I'm told. I received a lovely spanking and a pounding from behind. Not a bad start to the week.

Tuesday:  He walks in the door like a man on a mission. I've barely had time to say hello to him and I'm bent over the barstool, bare assed, and spanked by hand and again pounded from behind so hard I thought the stool was going to break!

Wednesday: While sitting on the couch snuggling, his hands begin to roam. One thing leads to another and we didn't even make it to the bedroom. We fucked right there on the couch (in several different positions) and I got a nice pink bottom afterward.

Thursday:  Well all good things must come to an end. Or so I thought. He was having a rough day and hurt his hand so I didn't expect much. But I guess he wanted to release some of that tension as I was put across his knee and spanked with his good hand. There was no sex to follow that afternoon but I will not complain.

Friday: He didn't come home. Instead we met up for a lunch date at one of our favorite places.

I must have been extra irrestible this week because Clyde has serviced me orally every night before we drift of to sleep. I am a lucky girl!


I can't wait to see what the weekend will have in store....


Have a good one y'all!  ;)

16 comments:

  1. What a great week! Spanked everyday. You must have a glow about you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, though I think it's coming from my bottom. ;)

      xo

      Delete
  2. As I was reading, I was hoping the week would not end. You are a lucky girl.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt the same way all week. I must say, tonight was a real treat too! ;)

      xo

      Delete
  3. WOW! What a fantastic week - you are such a lucky girl.

    Makes all the craziness of back to school so worth it, huh?

    I'm really really happy for you!

    ;D Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a crazy week... but a girl could get used to this.

      xo

      Delete
  4. Wpw! What a great week. If i was treated like that, i would get so much accomplished from the continuous endorphin rush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, the rush, its lovely isn't it?

      xo

      Delete
  5. What an amazing week! Good for you two! Yay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not bad for an old married couple huh? ;)

      xo

      Delete
  6. oh my....what a fantastic week

    mine go back on Thursday....cant wait lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Bonnie, all I can say is hooray for back to school LoL.

    Sounds like a fantastic week! Spanked and oral sex every day. You are one lucky girl!

    I hope your weekend is starting out along the same lines :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a very lucky girl indeed!

      My weekend has been very.....experemental. ;)

      xo

      Delete
  8. OH sheesh, I shouldn't have read this. I have another four weeks sans husband. You lucky woman!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4 weeks?! Omg! I hope it passes quickly for you, hang in there honey.

      xo

      Delete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email