Thursday, August 22, 2013

Getting spanked on the regular



I asked Clyde last night how we got started with spanking. Neither of us could remember the specifics. I know that I brought it up because its in so many books I read. I became curious.

He's always been the man who would give me one good swat in passing. I used to complain about it. Somewhere along the way I got used to it. I think back now and wonder if he was slowly, stealthy training my behind for what was to come.

When I brought up spanking he didn't hesitate or put me off. He seemed to like it as much as I did right away. Maybe it was filling a need in both of us.

From there things have just fallen into place. Spanking brought out both his dominant side and my submissive side. Our roles are more clearly defined. Our walls have come down. 

We are so open with everything now.
It has brought us so much closer. We show affection to each other all the time. My daughters just smile at us when we do. I think they like seeing mom and dad in love.

Spanking has become part of our lives now. He initiates it as much as I do. We both enjoy it so we do it often. I think we are both natural spankos.

They say a spanked wife is a happy wife....
 
I'm happy to say I'm getting spanked on the regular!

15 comments:

  1. This is like a vanilla to DD fairytale, except it's real life :)
    Happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but sadly, there is no fairy god mother to grant all my wishes. Lol

      xo

      Delete
  2. Who would have thought spanking a girl would make her so happy lol

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! A good spanking can do wonders for me.

      xo

      Delete
  3. Loved this. I think our start mirrors yours very much. That swat of the hand becoming more and more significant. The specifics are long gone from my memory.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess its not so important how we got where we are, its more important to focus on where were going. :)

      xo

      Delete
  4. It's fun to think back and try to remember. Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you are an example for your girls of what happy and in love. What a gift for them!

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Fiona. We do try to set a good example of love for our girls. They tell me I'm a good wife. Lol

      xo

      Delete
  5. This made me smile Bonnie, It sounds as though you guys are doing great :) I'm happy for you!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things are going really great in our corner of the world..... I couldn't be happier! :)

      xo

      Delete
  6. That's great Bonnie, made me smile, too. Glad you're a happy one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smiles all around. I've been doing a lot of that lately. I probably look like I slept with a hanger in my mouth. Lol

      xo

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I'm smiling right along with ya Cali!

      xo

      Delete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email