Monday, July 22, 2013

Threesome?

Do you remember the kink list?

Well if not, its a list I put together for myself of my kinky desires. Kind of a sexual bucket list. I showed it to Clyde and he liked my little list. Slowly we have crossed some off and then I may have added some more. Lol

Well one of the items on my list was a threesome with another woman. He knows I've always had a thing for pretty ladies and we have on occasion done a soft swap (anything but intercourse) with other couples. We've been to strip clubs (the classy kind, you know, totally nude and byob j/k)and had great times. I'm not generally a jealous person. If a beautiful woman walks by with a nice ass, I will even point it out to him and vice versa.

But just today I was texting with him while he was at work.  I told him I really appreciate him being so open to the things I want. I also said that I didn't want it to be all about me and was he getting everything he needed out of ttwd. He assured me he was and that seeing me happy was all he needed. I know, very sweet right. But as the conversation continued he brought up having another woman join us.

Actually what he said was that he would like to see me with another woman.
I didn't read it that way. All I saw was that he wanted another woman. I couldn't believe how jealous I became.

 After a long conversation about how some fantasies should not come true, he reminded me that it was on my kink list.

Its true. Its there on my list but after my reaction today, I don't think I'm ready to share.
Maybe he could just watch ;)

13 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie,

    I think seeing your woman with another is probably a fantasy for a lot of men. I couldn't share my man either. No way! LoL

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get it. I mean I have shared before ttwd and it wasn't a big deal but now I can't stand the thought of him touching another woman.

      Delete
  2. Lol..so you want your Twinkie and eat it to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some fantasies are not meant to be acted upon. You never know, you might change your mind some where in the future.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you're talking about it Bonnie, that's a good step and a good way to keep things open and honest! Good for you and good luck with which ever way you go with it!

    doc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I think every man has fantasised about watching his girl with another girl, but joining in is a different matter all in it's self.
    Personally I'm too jealous to let him join in x

    But as I always say, what ever floats your boat ;)

    Have fun either way babe x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, I have to admit - we've tried it once before ttwd, and it was pretty hot. My new thing is to have a threesome involving spanking somehow .. but for now, it's just a fantasy, i'm not sure how i'd feel about making it a reality, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh to involve spanking, that would be fun! Who knows what the future holds.

      Delete
  7. We've had lots of threesomes, but none since I've come out as a spanko. I'm so excited now to try with the additional element of D/s, because I think some of the awkwardness/performance anxiety I get during threesomes would be eliminated-- all I'd have to do was whatever he ordered. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would definitely take any awkwardness out of it and make it a more intense experience. Sounds like a fun time.

      Delete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email