Thursday, July 25, 2013

Kittys hungry






Sometimes I feel
She can't be tamed
A mind of her own

She's a part of me
that I can't ignore.
She clenches and tingles.
And yearns for release.

He's not always there.
What's a girl to do?

I'm on fire
Burning with desire
Kitty's hungry

He's asleep next to me
What's a girl to do?

My hand travels down
An oasis has been found
My mind drift to times of the past
I can feel it now

Its building
I'm quiet
I pinch my nipple
It sets me off

Kitty purrs
Kitty relaxes
Kittys happy


For now...

9 comments:

  1. Hmmm, maybe kitty should be punished for that! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Missy, Kitty can be a lot to keep up with. Lol

      Delete
  3. Love the rhyme ... nicely done :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Bonnie - I can get this way too....
    Never thought about writing a poem about it though - well done!

    :) Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was written one lonely late night. It just kind of turned into a poem. Lol

      Delete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email