Sunday, July 14, 2013

Change is good

I wanted to take a moment to reflect on the was ttwd had changed our marriage. For me this has breathed new life into our relationship. We play more often. We laugh more often. Intimacy has been restored. We love deeper.  For the first time in years we are both making a great effort to show each other how we feel.

I hope that Clyde is seeing these benefits as much as I am.

Clyde has slid into his role quite nicely. I had this image in my head of what type of dominant I wanted him to be but I'm finding out that I love the dominant he is more than my fantasy. He has stepped up in a big way lately. He's indulging in my masochistic desires with me and I have the bruises to prove it.  He did leave one rather deep bruise on my hip that he has been concerned about. Its very sweet the way he becomes tender when he asks me about it. He checks on it. I have reassured him that bruises aren't a big deal for me. I expect them to happen from time to time. I feel proud to wear his mark.

He's also done a great job keeping my emotions in check lately.  There was something that happened the other day that made me jealous. He was very quick to put a stop to it and he's been very attentive to me. He's been doing many things that will make me smile to myself. I don't even think he realizes how dominant he has become. Yesterday after I stepped out of the shower,freshly shaved mind you, he had me stand still while he inspected me. This is new. I love when I see growth in him. He has changed so much for me. He has stepped out of his comfort zone and given me so many new experiences. For this I will always be grateful.

This has in turn fed my submissive side. I have never felt this way. I feels more connected to him than ever before.

He makes me a happy woman.

8 comments:

  1. This whole post had me smiling. So glad to hear (see) things going smoothly.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy that you're smiling with me :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Bonnie, TTWD does breathe new life, I can agree! Looks like it is working really well for you both.
    Hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes DF. what was once old, seems new again. Things are going really well indeed!

      Hugs

      Delete
  3. Hi Bonnie,

    I loved this post, made me smile. It's wonderful to reflect on how we have grown in our relationship.

    I'm so happy to hear you are in such a good place and that things are working so well for you two.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz. Things are going exceptionally well :) I almost feel like I need to knock on wood before I jinx myself. lol

      Delete
  4. This is so neat Bonnie! I love when we can see the positives as a result of the changes we've made in our lives. It can be hard work, but it's oh so worth it.

    Thank you for sharing ~
    ♥ Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cali. I'm happy to have people like you that I can share my happiness with.

      Hugs

      Delete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email