Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The kink list

I have been struggling with something for a while...... I have some kinks I want to try out and I don't know how to approach Clyde about this. Some would say "Come right out and say it" but I could never find the courage.  So on a whim I wrote it down, it was just a short list and I kept it to myself.


To tell this story I have to back up a bit to Saturday. The kids were gone to my parents house for the night and I was promised a nice long spanking with some good sex to follow. (Hey I had earned it. I gave him what he wanted)

Things don't always go as planned though. We went to the lake that afternoon with some friends and well if your from Texas, you know that involves temps close to 100° and lots of beer. Needless to say Clyde was in no condition by the time we got back home to give me what I wanted. I was not a happy girl and I went to bed that night completely frustrated.

I woke up Sunday morning in a terrible mood. Clyde knew he had let me down so he got up before me and brought me breakfast in bed. (OK its a good start. What else do you have in your magic bag of tricks?) He knew what I needed and boy did he deliver. We spent the next several hours tangled up in the sheets. By the time we were done I was good and sore, my ass was bright red and I was thoroughly fucked. We ended with three orgasms each.

During that hot tumble in the sheets, Clyde did something he's never done before. He put his hands around my neck while he was pounding into me. He didn't squeeze, just held on so I felt a little pressure. It was an amazing feeling of being owned by him. I came instantly. It was intense and totally unexpected.

Later in the day...... We are at a family members house with people all around but we find ourselves in a quiet corner having a quiet conversation...


"Well you just keep crossing things off my list one by one."

He smiles. "What list?"

"My kink list. You know, things I want to try."

He just laughs. He know exactly what I'm talking about.

"You did come pretty quick once I put my hands on you."

I just smile and nod

"So do you want to see it?"

"You actually have a list?" His eyebrows are raised and he looks surprised. "Oh this I gotta see. Yeah I want to see it."

I pull out my phone and burried deep in a password protected file is my kink list. Kind of like a sexual bucket list if you will.

He read it, then smiled and gave me that look. Handed my phone back to me and rejoined the conversation going on around us.

We have talked about it some more since then and he must have really liked my list. He's already thinking of ways to cross some of them off!

I told him if we are going to start crossing them off then I have more to add to it.

So this list I put together a few months ago might be one of the best things I have ever done for myself. ;)


19 comments:

  1. Lucky girl! Sounds like you're going to be having fun. Now if I showed P a list he would run a mile. I spoon feed him my kinky desires, one at a time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am a pretty luck girl! Hey if he's participating in your kinky desires then I'd say you're a pretty lucky girl too ;)

      Delete
  2. The list is a wonderful idea. I'm so glad you could cross one item off it, even before he read it.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice bonus. Let's hope the rest of the list is crossed off as easily.

      Delete
  3. I love the idea of the list, and it's awesome that he read it. Now i'm sure you'll be crossing them off one by one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It worked out quite nicely. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

      Delete
  4. There's no stopping him now. Glad he read it and liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for you Bonnie!

    I love when those little light-hearted moments come and you get to kind of tease your hubby with something that's really on your mind - way to "carpe diem"!

    Hope you get to enjoy each and every one of them!

    :)
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Cali!

    It was so much easier to tell him when I didn't have to actually speak the words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lists and letters - the perfect way to open up communication until it doesn't feel so bloody hard to say something. :) Good going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes. I find it so hard to talk about but so easy to write about. Lol

      Thanks Conina!

      Delete
  8. Ah, what a great idea! How wonderful that you're both interested in checking off the kink list. Enjoy them all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie. I think we wlare going to have a lot of fun with this list!

      Delete
  9. Writing a list is a great idea, and I would password protect that one too, lol. I actually set my files on my computer to hide certain ones, like my blog folder, maybe I should add a password as well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Julia. My kids are to smart for their own good. I password protect everything.

      Delete
  10. That's great :) It is hard to come out with those kinks but that's awesome that your list came in handy and now you really can start crossing those things off. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. In our couple, alcohol abuse is rather frowned upon...

    Getting drunk to the point of not being able to provide "marital duties" is a spankable offense. ;-) My wife does of course understand that if I'm tired, stressed etc. I might not be in the mood or in shape for sex, but being so due to excessive alcohol seems to her like selfish and inconsiderate behavior.

    (And the last time drunk to the point of getting nauseous/hung-over the morning after, my wife gave me an enema as a cure and a spanking for misbehaving.)

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email