Saturday, June 29, 2013

Birthday Spanking

Today is my birthday and Clyde has been so good to me. I received one of the best spankings I've had yet.

"Come here birthday girl" he says patting his knee.
I walk over and lay across his lap on the bed. He hands me a pillow for my head. I settle in and wait while he pulls my panty down.
"One, smack, two, smack, three..... He counts them out until he reaches my age. When he's done he reaches between my legs and feels how wet I am. He continues to spank and fondle until I'm just a puddle of need in his lap. What he does next really surprised me.

I feel something cold touch my pussy. It begins to vibrate. I moan as he pushes it inside me. He works the vibe while he spanks me and I grind my hips. It was an intense orgasm that left me with a smile on my face. When it was over I turned to him and noticed he was hard as a rock. I start to undo his pants to take care of him.

"Nope." He says "That one was just for you." So I snuggle up on his chest and fall asleep.

It has been a pretty good birthday. We just got back from dinner with my family to celebrate. We had a great time with lots of laughs. Soon we will meet up with some friends at our favorite bar for drinks.

I wish everyday could be my birthday!

On another note we leave Monday for a week long vacation at the beach. I will try to catch up with y'all when I can.

Hope your weekend is as good as mine ;)

15 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!! June is a good month tot have a birthday :). Sounds like you've already had a great celebration. Enjoy your week at the beach. Mmmmmm sounds heavenly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love having a summer birthday. I'm all about fun in the sun!
      As always the best celebrations happen when Clyde and I are alone.

      Delete
  2. Um, I think that sounds like the best birthday gift EVER!! I know exactly what I'm asking for next year, lol!

    Happy Birthday! So glad it was absolutely beyond wonderful!

    Hope you have a fantastic vacation - see you when you get back!

    :) Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol You won't hear me complaining.
      It has been a great day!

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday! I notice you didn't reveal the total number of counts:-) it was obviously a sufficient number for a happy outcome!
    Hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol DF. If you must know I am 32 years old.

      It was a very happy outcome!

      Hugs

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday Bonnie! It sounds like you had a perfectly wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Susie! It was wonderful.

      Delete
  5. Belated Happy Birthday Bonnie! Wow, that sounds wonderful! Glad you have such a great birthday. Enjoy your vacation at the beach.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, WOW! Sounds like it's been one hell of a birthday, you lucky girl! lol

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was fabulous! Thanks Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm late catching up on your posts, but Happy Belated Birthday and Congratulations on your terrific birthday spanking! You must be in heaven!

    doc

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email