Monday, June 17, 2013

Baby, I got this feelin...

I'm getting that feeling. You know the "need to be spanked" feeling. The kids are out for summer and its been tricky finding the appropriate time. I'm not sure exactly how long its been, lemme think....

Oh the last time I got a spanking? That was a good one.

About 4 days ago, it was late at night, the kids were in bed. We walked outside to get something out of the car. While standing there talking he takes my hand pulls me around to the other side of the car. He takes both my hands and places them up high on the roof of the car and tells me not to move them. Then he reaches around and unbuttons my shorts and slides the down. I'm in total shock saying "Really? Here?" "Seriously?" " Oh your not going to...."

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack

"What were you saying?" He asks.

Just as I open my mouth to reply...

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack

This went on for several minutes. I think we were both pretty turned on at that point and I heard the tell tale sound of his zipper. I kept in position and didn't turn. He grabbed my hips and drags me back so I'm bent in half with my hands still on the car. I feel the head of his cock rubbing against my opening spreading my slickness and then slams into me. I cry out. I watch as cars continue to drive down the busy road next to our house while he pounds into me from behind. Wondering if they might be able to catch a glimpse of us before their headlights pass and we fade back into the darkness.

It was such a rush. Now before you go thinking I could have ended up in jail for indecency or something like that I'll have you know that we live in the country and have very few neighbors with lots of space between houses. I think we were pretty well hidden but I guess there's always that chance of a passing car seeing a little to much.

Ah yes that was the last time I got spanked. Memorable as it was, its been too long. I'm getting all needy and Spinny. I think the feeling has more to do with not knowing when I will be able to get my fix again.


*Sigh*
Its going to be a long summer.

8 comments:

  1. A good spanking to remember! Where we live is very built up and such a scenario would result in arrest as the police patrol the area a lot.
    I'm so overdue for a spanking...... hope we both don't have to wait too long
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well in that case you should definitely keep your sexual adventures indoor. Lol

      Delete
  2. Wow hot and steamy lol

    We're close to the summer holidays now and that does mean less privacy, but Balu works such long hours anyway, that most of our " alone" time is spent at night when they're in bed.

    Hope you get your fix soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The walls in our house are rather thin so I'm afraid that a spanking inside after they have gone to bed will only wake them up. Sometimes that leads to creative thinking and good memories. Lol

      Delete
  3. Wow, hot! Lol, sounds like a lot of fun for sure. I hope the opportunity for another spanking comes sooner than expected!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I hope so too. Thanks Kenzie!

      Delete
  4. Sounds very hot!!!!!!!!!!!!. Love that "oh we might get caught feeling" it really enhances the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A happy and hot time for everyone... wonderful to read,
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email