Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Yep, I'm a spanko...

Hello everyone in blogland.  I have been a lurker for quite some time now. I have finally talked my husband into allowing me to try my hand at blogging.  So I would like to say "Welcome".  Please feel free to leave me comments, ask questions or just lurk. 

I guess that I should start by telling you all a little about myself.  My name is Bonnie and my husband name is Clyde. (What do you think? Too cheesy?)   We have been married for 13 years. He is the boss. Always has been. I think I have probably always been submissive to him.  Pretty much since the day we got married.  I didn't have a word for it but I knew it worked for us.  He is just the take charge kind of man. The "do as I say" kind of man.  Well I eventually got smart and quit fighting him and have given all the control to Clyde. He is a great husband and I couldn't have picked a better man.  I love him madly. OK.  I'll stop there because I could go on all day about him.

Over the last year I have gone through some personal changes. What I mean by that is I had a sexual awakening. (Gosh that sounds so corny but I don't have another word for it)  Nevertheless, I found my inner slut and let her loose on my poor unsuspecting Clyde.  At first he loved it.  This was such a big change from who I had been over the last several years.  Then I became a lot to keep up with. I mean he's only one man and I was completely insatiable.  Which did cause some problems for us but now I believe we are starting to find the balance between kinky sex and raising a family.

I introduced spanking into our relationship.  I asked for it. Not in a DD way, just to be spanked and spanked often.  Yep, I'm a spanko. I love it!  Turns out Clyde loves it too.  Adding this dynamic into our relationship has changed us in so many ways over the last several months.
So I hope that you will get comfy and visit with me often as I tell you about our journey with TTWD.

My mom always told me I have an interesting story.  Maybe this blog will allow me to share it with perfect strangers who just might understand me.

30 comments:

  1. Welcome officially to blog land Bonnie. Hope to see you around commenting on others blogs too. That way they will 'find' you!

    Best of Luck with your bloggy journey

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you Willie. I'm sure you will be seeing me around.

      Delete
  2. Hi Bonnie! welcome to the spanko blogosphere! If you put a "follow" button up on the sidebar, I will follow your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by Renee Rose. I will add that "follow" button as soon as I figure out how. lol

      Delete
  3. Hi Bonnie & Welcome!

    I love your story - sounds familiar, lol.
    I LOVE your choice of nicknames - so cute!

    Glad you're here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (sorry for the delete - I kept entering my comment, it seemed to disappear, then it was here twice lol!)

      Delete
    2. Thank you Cali Mom. So happy that you found me.

      Delete
  5. Welcome to blogland! Cheesey? No more so than Ward and June, lol. We're spankos, too, but also very clearly DD as well....and a bunch of other stuff to boot. In essence - we're just us, and we're glad to know you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks June. We are starting to incorporate DD but are unsure how that works if you enjoy the spanking. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Hi Bonnie :)

    Welcome to blogging. You sound like a fun person lol I look forward to following you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Missy Jones. It's very good to meet you.

      Delete
  7. Welcome to Blogland Bonnie! We had a similar start to you - three years before 'spanking'. Now TTWD has become part of our mix. We both love it. I look forward to following your posts.

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ami Starsong. Sounds like we would get along great. Looking forward to following you too.

      Delete
  8. Hi Bonnie and welcome. I too love spankings for pleasure wondered the same as you how Dd would work. It is quite a different spanking when u know its for being naughty and being lectured when you are OTK. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Cathie Cooky. I see what you mean about the difference between spankings. Clyde just hasn't mastered the lecturing yet. Maybe with time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonnie and Clyde...absolutely adorable! Welcome to blog land!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bonnie,
    I followed you here from Sunny Girl's blog...nice to meet you and welcome to blogging! :-) From one spanko to another, I look forward to hearing about your story... :-) Hugs, Terpsichore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to meet you too Terpsichore. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  12. "Yep, I'm a spanko" Ha...I love that title :)Looking forward to reading your blog!

    -Marie (a fellow spanko of course)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming over Marie. Its always nice to meet another spanko.

      Delete
  13. Hi Bonnie! I love the names you picked too. They're very clever, and not at all cheesy.

    I've started following and look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a little late on the bandwagon here, but welcome!! It's so nice to see others on here who admit wholeheartedly to being a spanko. There aren't a ton of us out there, and it's great to see more! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie. Its never to late to introduce yourself. Thanks for stopping by. Hope to hear more from you.

      Delete
  15. Discovered your blog just recently, so welcome from one spanko to another!
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DF. So glad you found me. Look forward to getting know you.

      Delete
  16. Bonnie and Clyde?

    Could be worse-lots worse. Barnum and Bailey. Sacco and Vanzetti. Leopold and Loeb. Simon and Garfunkel.

    Lots worse...

    Mike.......

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email