Monday, May 27, 2013

When Clyde flexes his dom muscle


spank2.jpg





He walks in the bedroom with no shirt on and closes the door behind him. Then he locks it and glances at me. I pretend not to notice and keep my eyes on my book. He walks past me and goes into my closet. I smile to myself because I know what he is doing. He selecting the toys he wants to use on me. When he came out I didn't get a chance to see what was in his hand because he flipped me right over on my stomach. He loves to catch me off guard like that and take control. He reached around me and unbuttons my pants and slides them down my thighs. Just half way.





Before I can think..... SMACK SMACK SMACK! He's got he leather paddle and he's not wasting time. His hand is on my back holding me down and hes standing behind me.   SMACK SMACK SMACK on the other cheek. There are no words spoken from him so I just bury my face in my arms and let go.




I bought this for him as part of a Christmas spanking kit.




It is such a turn on for me to know that he will assert his dominance anytime he wants.


spank-then-turn-over.jpg


s10.jpg










Bonnie

4 comments:

  1. I would be in 7th heaven if my hubby initiated a spanking - lucky girl! :D

    (btw - I can only see 1 picture here, sorry)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has taken us some time to get to this point but I consider myself a very lucky girl! :)

      Delete
  2. You are a lucky girl, indeed! I need some more interactions like this lol :)

    -Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very lovely and I hope to have more of this.

      Delete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email