Wednesday, May 22, 2013

To Be Spanking Honest.....





 I love to be spanked. Not always while it happening. I mean, it hurts.  But I love the way I feel after. My head is quiet. My heart is open. I'm unbelievably turned on and wet.

Spanking is something I find incredibly erotic. I am naturally submissive and spanking has helped me realize that. It has opened a part of myself that I didn't know I had. It makes me vulnerable. I feel   closer to my husband because of this shared secret of ours.

I like to see bruises on my ass. It makes me feel strong and tough. It reminds me who is boss.

I like to try different implements. I like to try different positions. I like to try and be quiet and not react during. Which I usually fail miserably at.

To sum up, I just like to be spanked and spanked often. 
Please sir, may I have another?

13 comments:

  1. Lol Bonnie good for you, I'm happy that you're so happy with it all :)

    Yes the feeling after is telly nice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a good feeling I thought I'd share. ;)

      Delete
  2. Bonnie,

    We are kindred spirits here! Loved your post.....now I've got to go find my husband, lol!

    :) Cali

    ps: I thought I already had you on my blog list - but I've got you now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kindred spirits... Love it. Good to know I'm not alone in this.

      Delete
  3. Oh I hear ya! I've got bruises right now and a tender bottom and that was from the night before last. I love to feel it every time I sit or flex. Oh goodness...I *am* a spanko.
    So glad to know I'm not alone. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bruises are sometimes the best part for me. The sting fades, redness goes away but the bruises stay. A temporary reminder. Until next time.

      Definitely not alone my fellow spanko. Hugs to you

      Delete
  4. What's not to love??? You are in good company here :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good company is right. So glad I found blog land and all these wonderful people from all walks of life.

      Delete
  5. Domestic Discipline Network only £2.12 for a 3 day trial!!!! www.domdisdatinguk.com

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email