Friday, May 17, 2013

NewlyRed Game

I have been seeing this around blogland and thought this would be a great way for y'all to get to know us better. I hope you enjoy this as much as we did. My answers are in red and his in blue.




Questions for the Wife

What would your husband say was the last thing you did, that made him give you 'the look" ?

We both had a hard time answering this one. We are not a true Dd couple. Its more of a playful thing between us. I do get a look when I say airhead things. Which is often.


What part of his body does your husband discuss the most?

His hair. (He always thinks he needs a haircut.)
My hair.
 


If I could burn one ( non implement ) possession of my husbands and get off Scott free it would be?

his  phone. (sometimes it gets more attention than I do)
my workboots

 What shape would shape would your HoH say your backside is? 1) an apple 2) a pear 3) a pancake 4) never noticed...too distracted

 2. a pear

2. a pear (but a lovely ripe one)




Nothing makes me sassier than ( blank)

 Not getting sex when I want it.

Walking on a freshly mopped floor with dirty work boots.  YES!


If my family knew we were in a Dd relationship they would  A) be mortified B) be intrigued and ask questions C) High five my HoH, and tell him/her it was about time !

Her family A.    My family B.

 My family A.   His family B and maybe a few C.


When my husband does (blank) I wish I could spank my mother in law!


When he asks me to "tickle" his back every night before bed.

Asking to tickle my back

When making whoopee, my husband's theme song should be A) I Will Survive B) Dancing with Myself C) Wake Me Up Before You Go Go D) Shook Me All Night Long

A. (sometimes I just cant't get enough.)

None of the above.... Rocky theme song "Eye of the Tiger"



If (blank) was an Olympic sport, my husband would take the gold.

 Fixing things. He can fix anything. Even if it's not broke.

Hustlin  (making money)



Two words that best describe my husband are _______ and _________.

Driven and ambitious

Tough and manly

 Questions for the Husbands


What should your wife's theme song be?

Crazy Bitch by Buck Cherry
Fastest Girl in Town by Miranda Lambert  ( I love country music)
 


Finish this sentence, even before ttwd I wanted to spank my wife when she did (blank)

 
 
Got in my OCD mood and just wouldn't stop cleaning. 
Anytime she's behind the wheel.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought a (blank) would be something I'd spank with.

Wand from the window blinds (there could be a whole other post on this alone)
Wand from the window blinds

 

My wife is so adorable when she ( blanks)

Argues with him ( ha ha don't I wish)
Snorts while laughing

If my wife never makes (blank) again for dinner, it would be too soon.

Fried cube steak ( Our first night in our first apartment I wanted to make this for him, well lets just say the fire department  had to come.)
Anything from a box


Pick a bird to represent your wife.  What type of bird do you see yourself as?

Dove for her and chicken hawk for myself (you know the little one from the Foghorn Leghorn cartoons)
Dove for myself and an eagle for him
 


 When I give my wife the 'look' often I am thinking (blank)

You crazy woman.

When I get the look I'm thinking  "Oh Shit"



The two words that sum up my wife are _______ and _______.

Loving and procrastination
caring and loyal




If there was NO chance of getting caught, where is one place you would like to make whoopee?


We've been caught in all those places.

Ok maybe we haven't been caught in all those places but we have been pretty creative and daring with locations.  You name it, we've probably been there done that.





Aside from her bottom, what is your wife's greatest asset?

Her heart
My smile



As you can see a lot of our answers are the same. I think that means we are pretty in sync with eachother.  They say opposites attract, well not in my case.  We couldn't be more alike if we tried.  I love that. It's like looking in a mirror.




Bonnie

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, very sweet....so nice to get to know you as a couple. My hubby and I just spank for play and fun, too. We have not been as adventurous in location - we're scaredy cats of getting caught I think :-) Take care, Terps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband and I got together when we were very young. You know, you're a lot more daring when your young. We try to have fun with it if the opportunity strikes ;)

      Delete
    2. Nope...we met when we were young too...we're just boring! LOL :-) Once when we were 19 or 20 we were on a beach just kissing in the car and we fell asleep and the next thing we knew the cop was knocking on the window because the beach was closed...we were horrified :-)

      Delete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email