Monday, May 27, 2013

About Me

Who am I?

 I'm just a girl in my early 30s trying to figure things out. I'm a wife, daughter, grand daughter, sister, Aunt, niece and most importantly, I'm a mother. I have three great children. Everyday I'm scared that I'm screwing them up. There are no rules or guidelines for parenthood.   Despite all the mistakes I've made along the way they are happy, social, smart kids who know they are loved. I am very proud of them. I figure if they are still alive at the end of the day I've done my job.

All that mothering aside, I am a woman with needs. Clyde and I both need sex and intimacy regularly to help our love thrive. Because of that we have sex nearly everyday. If  I am really lucky I'll get it twice. I love sex.


I have been thinking about  where I want to take this blog and how much of myself I want to put out there. I purposefully started this blog with spanking in my relationship because that is what I enjoy most at the moment. But, there is so much more to me than that. I want a place that I can put it all out there and not be judged.

But one thing that you need to know about me is that I love to laugh.






Who are you?






Bonnie

7 comments:

  1. Hey Bonnie,
    This is such a sweet post - and I plan on answering when I have a bit more time, but I wanted to let you know that I couldn't see the pictures you posted. Don't know if it's just me or if it's that way for everyone.
    :) Cali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cali. I'll check into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not just me who sees the pics all fuzzy?! I was going to look into getting glasses :)

    Bonnie, blogging is a way to share your thoughts without having to feel like anyone is judging you :)
    I hope you're enjoying your blogging experience so far!

    # MrBBSpanker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Mr. spanker. Sorry picture quality didn't turn out so great. Idk what happened.
      So far, so good. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Bonnie, you probably want to remove the pics from this post. They seem to be linking to a gmail account - I don't know if the account itself could be resolved from the info there but better safe than sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done. Good lookin out. Thanks Conina!

      Delete
  5. Every day, I have a moment of fear that I am messing my kids up!
    It's always nice to know I'm not the only one who didn't receive the that wonderful mythical parenting handbook...

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting like minded people and making new friends. Please feel free to comment and leave your two cents.

Follow by Email